At AURA Devices, we're building products that help amateur and professional athletes to push their limits and go beyond. We're a team of professionals that make new instruments to track, analyze, and improve your fitness performance. Our state-of-the-art core technology of bioimpedance analysis provides information about hydration levels and body composition changes.
About the Social Media Manager Position:
We're looking for a talented Social Media Manager to manage all our accounts. You'll be responsible for generating unique and engaging content (text, pictures, and videos) to share with followers, as well as managing posts and responding to the queries or comments of followers on social media platforms. You will assist us in cohesively containing our company image to achieve marketing goals.
Your communication skills should be excellent, meaning you can communicate our company's views creatively and innovatively. You should manage our social media to increase customer engagement and high levels of web traffic.
Social Media Manager responsibilities are:
- Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences as well as popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Align social media strategy with overall business goals.
- Set specific, measurable, accessible objectives and report on ROI and KPIs.
- Manage our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily/weekly across various mediums (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Monitor metrics of web traffic (Google Analytics).
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Ensure brand consistency through collaboration with other departments, including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, or customer service.
- Oversee customer service provided via social media.
- Monitor the company's brand on social media, customer reviews, responding to queries in a timely and polite manner.
- Oversee digital design of social media platforms, i.e., Facebook Timeline cover, profile photo, etc.
- Suggest and implement unique features such as promotions or giveaways to develop newfound brand awareness.
Social Media Manager requirements are:
- Proven work experience three or more years as a Social media manager (better send us your portfolio);
- Formulate high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign;
- Experience developing social media strategies;
- Experience working with and developing a social media marketing plan;
- Hands-on experience in content creation, tracking, and management;
- Excellent skills in the following areas:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video);
- Working understanding of Google Analytics;
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform;
- Proven ability to build social media communities (share the best experiences with us);
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.